[pct-l] Class PCT DVD Copies

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Oct 21 22:36:04 CDT 2007

While many of you may utilize the download option, others of us won't
for various reasons. I'm still willing to burn some more copies of the
DVD's.

Also I need a good copy of the 2005 DVD so I can make copies for those
who have requested them. Can someone send me a 2005 DVD.  If need be,
I'll burn my copy then send yours back to you.  If you can help please
contact me off list.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>