[pct-l] An odd experience I had here at PCT-L last Thanksgiving

jeffreyn jeffreyn at sonic.net
Sun Oct 21 20:06:07 CDT 2007

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 16:15:18 -0700, O.d. Coyote <odcoyote at molalla.net>
wrote:

> Greetings, folks,
>
> I've just joined PCT-L for the first time, and this is my
> first post.  ...  I had an odd experience
> here at PCT-L last Thanksgiving, which is why I'm writing now.

As a certified Old Fart, I suffer from CRS syndrome, and can't remember
... stuff.  But, O.D. (love the trailname, btw) I've seen so very little
flaming on this listserve I kind of think most people would have shaken
off the year-old controversy you remember.  Certainly I have no
recollection of the events you describe.

Welcome to the list.

---
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County