[pct-l] Class PCT DVD Copies

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 15:04:04 CDT 2007

Hello all:

I noticed that there has been some requests for copies
of the Class PCT DVDs. It has occurred to me that a
great way for people to get a new or replacement copy
of the DVDs is for them to download a copy of the DVD
from the Internet. Right now I am working on uploading
a disk image of the DVDs- I am starting with the 2006
DVD- that people can download and burn to a blank DVD.
It would be an exact copy.

I hope to have all of the Class DVDs available for
downloading within a couple of weeks. The 2006 DVD
should be available within a week. As soon as they are
available I will post the website address to the
PCT-L.

I could use some help uploading these huge files to
the web. If someone out there has a super fast
Internet connection and is familiar with FTP- email
me-- I could use some help.

Thanks,

ProDeal

www.notesfromthetrail.com