[pct-l] Scott Williamson sightings

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Oct 20 23:57:04 CDT 2007

I still have the spreadsheet with the original schedule of Scott and
Michelle with their various resupplies. However give 1) that I don't
know how Scott has progressed; and 2) the concerns others expressed
about confidentiality I will not comment other than he should still be
hiking.

Has anyone spotted Scott recently? Does he have a trail blog somewhere?
I checked his website and the last post when they left for Canada to
start south bound.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>