[pct-l] buying shoes along the trail

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Fri Oct 19 19:46:46 CDT 2007

I'd also put in a vote for the San Diego store of Adventure 16. They
came to ADZPCTKO and saw my feet blistered up from just 1 week,
recommended a new brand and I was blister free for the next 5 months.
Each time the shoes (Montrail Continental Divides) wore out (between
700 and 1000 miles per pair) I called them up, ordered the same pair
and they already had all the addresses along the trail. I could just
name a town and they'd know the zip code and everything. Really good
people and totally recommended.

~Craig