[pct-l] 2006 PCT DVD

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 18:47:11 CDT 2007

I have one but unfortunately it has started to freeze up. It stops and won't move at all, then other times it will skip way ahead to another part of the DVD. I agree it is one of the best. I just wish I could watch mine again.

Deems <losthiker at sisqtel.net> wrote:
  Does anyone on the list have a copy of Ryan's 2006 PCT DVD to share with
me? I saw it at the ALDHAwest gathering last month, but didn't pick up one
there. It's one of the best I've seen. I'd sure appreciate it, and would
cover the costs. If so, please contact me offline. Thanks.

Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves
http://community.webshots.com/user/ewker

http://mail.yahoo.com