[pct-l] Mt. Bikes on the trail

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Oct 17 13:37:46 CDT 2007

Has anyone else heard about the guy trying to organise a team to be the first people to bike the length of the trail. As far as I know he's going to be petitioning the Forestry Service for permission to do this, and hoping for lots of publicity for the cause. The idea is to raise money for cancer research. An admirable goal in my opinion, but I'd encourage him/them to raise funds another way. I know that's a bit NIMBY (not in my back yard), but there you have it.