[pct-l] hiking canada to mexico

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Tue Oct 16 14:08:07 CDT 2007

Hey Josh,

Good to hear from someone new - welcome.

I am NOT a thru hiker. Even when younger it would not have been "my thing". And yet, being a section hiker and having been on the list a long time, I feel rather confident in saying, go for it. Each hiker does the best they can, with what they have. Some have monetary restraints; some have responsibilities that pulls them off the trail for an extended length of time, and, some of starting time issue.

Keeping asking questions, reading journals, etc. If you can't start till June, then you can't start till June. You'll learn how to make some adjustments along the way to speed you to the cascades before major fall weather. Regardless, you just might hike in lousy wind and very cold snow...you'll deal. Go for it and have fun. Plus skip off campus asp  :0

are we there yet