[pct-l] Fwd: Excessive Information Gathering on Hikers

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:46:44 CDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrea Dinsmore <zaqueltooocool at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 12, 2007 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Excessive Information Gathering on Hikers
To: Postholer <public at postholer.com>

No problem Scott. We won't worry about any of the hikers anymore. They
choose to go out in hazardous conditions........why should we give a
rip about their safety. You got your opinion across loud and clear. HIKE
YOUR OWN HIKE SCOTT. Don't worry about your fellow hikers. Our job is done.
Trail angels just need to SERVE you when you show up. Other wise we are
useless individuals. Thank you for letting us know how we should act.

PCT MOM