[pct-l] Thru Hikers

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 15:06:23 CDT 2007

WarnerSpringsMonty wrote: Successfully sub 5 average and half the trail at sub 4.?Only had one challenging day and no really cold nights.? Eight of us finished in Manning on Sept. 22nd.? Two more of the same herd the following day.

?

Now I'm ready to join your ASDHA group............................. Starting with a?Couch to Fridge YoYo

Switchback relies: Really outstanding.? What a great accomplishment.? Cheers to all concerned.? Normally, I charge $100 to be a member of the American Short Distance Hiker Association, but you get an honorary membership.? I will even cut you some slack in policing the Warner Springs Loop of the PCT and caring for the Clinton C. Clarke tree (campspot #22).? But you have to take up your duties at the first of the year.? Say, I think the wife and I might visit Warner Springs in November or December.? I will let you know.?

Congratulations again, Switchback
Couch to Fridge Yo-Yo - ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.