[pct-l] Recline

David and Cindy hikeon at surewest.net
Sun Oct 7 13:01:44 CDT 2007

Mr. Parkay,
Thanks for the update from you and Andrea.
I just read Recline's new journal posting on trailjournals.com.  You've got to read his latest story if you haven't already!  There are some good lessons to be learned about land navigation and PCT trail alternatives.  It's amazing that this is Recline's first experience backpacking and how well he seems to be doing on the PCT.