[pct-l] Good news from Winthrop group

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 09:02:36 CDT 2007

Big Cat and Beef Stew left on what I considered to be an ill-advised attempt
to hike the actual PCT out of Harts Pass heading northwards yesterday
middday with snowshoes.  I, for one, am pretty worried about these two- Big
Cat could not be dissuaded from attempting the actual trail.  I'll post any
news I hear of them and I trust others will do the same.

Easy