[pct-l] hikers turn back at Cutthroat Pass

J Schurr schurrjd at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 08:57:06 CDT 2007

Looking thru the Trail journals, I found an entry from Scout and Frodo which identified the group that got turned back at Cutthroat (see the post with pictures)  Beside Scout and Frodo, they were Guts, Chuckwagon, Dalton, Figaro, Chigger, Blazer, Mr.D, Disco Dan.  There may have been one more.  Not sure which ones tried the alternate route up Hwy. 20 to Ross Lake.  If anyone know anything more, please post - PCT Mom, Georgi H., me and lots of others are concerned.  (Actually, I'm in full-blown nervous-heading-to-scared mode).
  Jan Schurr, flatlander non-hiking mom!