[pct-l] painted stakes

Linda Bakkar lbakkar at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:53:01 CDT 2007

Switchback said:

" No one had me paint their tent stakes at this Gathering, but two years ago
I did a lot of painting."

Switchback, you painted my tent stakes a couple of years ago.  I am VERY
HAPPY with them, as we have been out in some crummy, dark, weather this
summer, and I didn't lose any of them -- fully due to the fact that they are
colored bright orange!

I will be hiking the PCT in 2008, and I have a new name.  It used to be
"Lindy, north of Seattle", but I have been named "Butterfly" for the trail,
for many reasons, one of which is that I usually flit from side to side to
look at everything along the trail.  I don't think I'll have time for that
next year.

I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the hiker friends at the next
ALDHA-West Gathering, though.  I hope I will have completed the trail by
then!

Butterfly :-)