[pct-l] Gooney Birds

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Nov 30 14:57:12 CST 2007

SWITCHBACK,
Please accept my humble apology,..... how could I ever have made such a
terrible mistake and compare you to the ''Gooney Birds''?
I should have known, you being a Air Force Veteran, you are as graceful
in the sky as the ''Gooney Birds.''
I guess it's their take-offs  &  landings that made me think off you.
How could I have been so careless.....you are as graceful on the ground
as you are in the air when you prance down the trail , like a ballerina,
in your ''fuzzy pink camp slippers'' and other hikers can't help but
admire you and be envious of your grace.
Once again, please accept my profound and humble apology.

JMT Reinhold
The  ''Gooney Bird''