[pct-l] sexy men

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 04:56:27 CST 2007

Thank you Vera.....it is nice to know we have an appreciating audience.
Jim,....I vote for #2 ...the Fuzzy Pink Flamingo Slippers.
AsABat,....Now you take that back you big brute....Switchback  DOES  look
ever so sexy strutting down the trail in fuzzy pink camp slippers and
silk lingerie
with hairy legs and all.......you are just jealous,  that's all.

JMT Reinhold

Original messages:

Vera wrote:....you two....you're killing me with laughter...

Jim wrote:.....let's VOTE  on exactly what Switchback should buy.

AsABat wrote....They are definitely  NOT  sexy when these guys are
wearing them. Trust me.