[pct-l] (no subject)

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 01:24:56 CST 2007

JMT Reinhold said "For me, when the hiking season ends the ski season begins and I never
get inflicted with this barn fever."

I'm not so sure...

1)  Reinhold - drink water, drink more water, DRINK MORE WATER!!  You must be very dehydrated
 because you're getting delirious!  VERY DELIRIOUS!!

2)  If you're done hiking this season and have started skiing already, perhaps you should wait for
more snow - you may have been chattering over too many rocks and have given yourself a mild
concussion!    = O

3)  And for you fastpackers, maybe it takes much less time for you to go stir crazy than the rest of
us - the 'slowpokes'...  Only a few days for you, most of the winter (well, hopefully past New Years,
at least - i.e., weeks instead of just days) for the rest of us...

The cure for many illnesses is to get past the barrier of self denial...
Never say "always" and never say "never"...   ;-)

Happy (hiking or ski) trails!!!
Jim