[pct-l] Fuzzy pink camp slippers...was ''Cold on the Trail''

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 20:10:47 CST 2007

STARTIN' TO CREEP ME OUT...........

Wheew

Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote: SWITCHBACK,
How about those  ''Fuzzy Pink Camp Slippers''  don't you wear those anymore?
I always thought you looked  ''So''  sexy wearing those ''Fuzzy Pink
Camp Slippers'' with the silk lingerie.

Uuuhhhh,.....Switchback you big sexy hunk,....Uuuhhh,.....would you like
to go on a hike someday?
Uuuhhh,.......be sure to wear those ''Fuzzy Pink Camp Slippers''  and
the silk lingerie.

JMT Reinhold
Anxiously waiting for your call