[pct-l] New Gear

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Wed Nov 28 15:34:09 CST 2007

The Solio specs list 4.6 ounces (https://www.solio.com/charger/explore-solio/tech-spec.html)...
Maybe the 4.2 oz. is the unit weight without any of the adapter plugs...

Same Solio specs page shows the Classic model at 5.6 ounces (REI says 5.8 oz.)...

I believe the 1.1 pounds is total shipping weight - unit, adapter plugs, instruction manual, display packaging, shipping carton and packing...

So, somebody buy one, weigh it, then post to the list...   ;-)   Then we'll know for sure...
I seem to recall that Switchback has a really good scale for weighing gear!   ;-) x 2

Happy trails!!!
Jim