[pct-l] tarptent vs. six moons designs

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Wed Nov 28 15:24:33 CST 2007

I owned both.  I used the Lunar Solo for a weeklong trip and sold it on
ebay, going back to my sierra designs lightyear.  The lunar solo never
set up tautly for me - it was a first generation.  Maybe it's been
improved.  I got the contrail last summer and on the other hand sets up
tautly and is good in wind, and even an intense hail storm and big
wind.  There is enough netting that I never had a problem with
condensation.  I'm sold - 24 oz...

Jeff, just Jeff...