[pct-l] cold in the a.m.??

Jerry Goller jerrygoller at backpackgeartest.org
Tue Nov 27 18:39:05 CST 2007

Bingo!

Jerry

  _____

From: pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net]
On Behalf Of g l
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 5:34 PM
To: Greg Kesselring; PCT
Subject: Re: [pct-l] cold in the a.m.??

You get up and start hiking.

Greg Kesselring <gkesselr at whidbey.com> wrote:

I think the point of the question was this:

If you're already wearing ALL your clothes AND your sleeping bag and you are
just warm enough, when you get up you will no longer be wearing the sleeping
bag, so how will you stay warm then?

(I'm also interested in the answer which is why I'm butting in...  8-)

Greg

Jerry Goller wrote:

?? Let's see...my two choices are wearing outer clothes that are already
warm when I get out of my bag or putting on a jacket, gloves and hat that
are -20F.

Not too hard a decision, actually.......   ;o)

Jerry

  _____