[pct-l] Happy Holidays from Casa de Luna

Joseph Anderson joedaddy44 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:06:35 CST 2007

Well, the turkey's in the oven and Terrie's in the kitchen making all
the fixin's for a Gobble-icous Thanksgiving dinner. Oh, Yeah!
I heard that you could smoke a turkey, so I gave it a try but I just
couldn't keep the damn thing lit. Any suggestions from the list would
be appreciated.
I know how resourceful you hikers can be.
All kidding aside, We love all of you, well, most of you at least, and
want to wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Holiday Season.
So whatever it is that you celebrate at this time of year .....do it
like you mean it!
LOVE, Joe &Terrie