[pct-l] Name for Squatch's next video

Bob and Diana Nelson benelson at ktc.com
Wed Nov 21 19:17:51 CST 2007

First, I have to thank Squatch for the first 3 videos. Trying to get ready
for a long PCT hike has been a trying experience. My first set back was not
knowing how to eat as a long distance hiker. The second was a hip pain that
took me from 20 miles a day to 20 yards a day and cost 4 months of no
training. The third was a quad bypass operation. This all took me through a
dietitian, 8 doctors, many procedures and countless PT sessions. All this
wrapped around hundreds of miles of training. I really want to get out on
the PCT. Needless to say there were days when I needed something to hang on
to and Squatch's videos helped a bunch. It's a wonder the DVDs haven't been
worn out.

That being said I believe the next series of names should be:

	XXX tales of the Pacific Crest Trail
	More XXX tales of the Pacific Crest Trail
	And so on

The X's refer to: eXtreme heat
			eXtreme cold
			eXtreme pain
			eXtreme milage
			eXtremely bad food
			eXtremely long

I bet you veterans can add to this list.
Bob

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:01 AM