[pct-l] Adding trails/waypoint to Google Earth

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 16:59:59 CST 2007

In a message dated 11/21/2007 2:13:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kdpo at pacbell.net writes:

Where are the waypoints that you want to load now? Did you download  them
onto a computer? Two programs that are standard tools for working with  waypoints
are GPSBABEL and EASYGPS. Both are free (Google will find  them).

I don't know, I was actually asking for a friend.  Lon's  answer  will work
for me though since I have a Garmin with Toposource  software.

I'll pass on GPSBabel and EasyGPS info.

How about capturing a GE "fly to", to put on a DVD photo movie??  I  know you
can do a screen capture, or so I've seen.

Sly