[pct-l] womens shoes

dusterbuddy at comcast.net dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 14:56:47 CST 2007

I will be hiking the pct next year and can hardly wait!! 2008!! whoo hoo! Now that i got that out. I had a few questions about shoes. I've been lurking for about a year now and know that this is a great source of information. A few weeks ago there was disscusion of MENs shoes. what about womens shoes? does anyone know anything about the New Balance 907? I tried them on and they feel great. lots of toe room and a sturdy heel. my question is, are these shoes suitable for the dessert section?
I also tried the New Balance 873. They fit well too, but i was concerned that they may have to much mesh allowing to much dirt/sand through them. I plan on wearing lightweight gaiters so this may alleviate the situation? any feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

Kim
2008, and can't wait!!