[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 28

V Hurst vjl_47 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 12:54:00 CST 2007

I thought that the cat carry man hiked the AT  NOT the PCT and I am sorry I think I once knew his Trail Name but do not anymore..
Vera

Donna-

  I value your opinion for sure.  I wonder if you've had a chance to read all my posts on this topic.  If not, please take a minute to do so and see if you think my plans for bringing my dog is "do-able".  I think my previous responses may at least convince you that I've put a lot of planning and thought into this and into making it as safe as possible for my dog.  Most importantly, as I've said before, I plan on CARRYING him most of the way.  When I wrote you before about coming to Hiker Heaven in '08, I said you'll know me because I'll be the one carrying the dog!!!  I have read of a guy that carried his cat all the way, on top of his backpack.  I doubt that my dog weighs more than his cat, so I don't think it will be too horrible to carry the extra weight.

  Wheeew