[pct-l] AM coffee

V Hurst vjl_47 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 08:59:36 CST 2007

sorry everyone I'm a day behind reading posts so I'm sure this topic is long gone but I dont' drink coffee on trail because it just doesn't taste good to me...OK I'm a coffee snob and somehow I don't think the weight of a full blown bean grinder and coffee pot would be a smart thing to carry on the PCT...:) now like some of you I am into cup #3 as we speak and really could drink it all day... usually no cream/sugar unless its like tar...I usually just go cold turkey..HOWEVER I do develop a love of hot chocolate which I drink rarely in town.. :)
wierd,
hikeon,
vera