[pct-l] Bless the hunters

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 13:15:04 CST 2007

 Hey..I say if it means more protection for the land...then yes, Bless the hunters!

I know there is sometimes a split between the hikers and hunters, but though hunters are out there for different reasons, we all ultimately enjoying being outdoors.

Some of my best trail magic last year was  from hunters (COFEE!!!! Mmmm..COFFEE!).

Wilderness lands are under increasingly more pressure. Those of us who enjoy the outdoors need to stick together.  Hunters and anglers should be ally for hikers..not an enemy.

Just my .02 worth. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com