[pct-l] No-cook recipes

Craig Rice rice.craig at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 10:38:11 CST 2007

Hi JJ,

Have you tried the "Cold-Prep" meals from Adventure Foods
(www.adventurefoods.com)--also the best source I've found for freeze-
dried bulk ingredients? As a vegan, only a few of these meals are
useful for me, but they were quite good. An omnivorous friend, who's
sampled the complete selection, attests to the taste and quality of
these. Just add water and wait 5-10 minutes.

For a "no prep" option I highly recommend Probars
(www.theprobar.com). These 3oz organic, unprocessed food bars pack
380 calories and 8g protein each, and have a great flavor and good
texture so you feel like eating several of them a day, day after day.
They're also vegan. Amazon is a good source for them in box quantities.

Good eating!