[pct-l] SoCal openings

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Thu Nov 8 15:10:56 CST 2007

That is a combination of Anza Borrego Desert State Park, BLM, and private.
The BLM closure announcement is here:
http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/info/newsroom/2007/october/CDD0807.html

There is nothing here
http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/info/newsroom.2.html
mentioning it reopening, but that doesn't mean it's not going to.

I sent an email to the address on the announcement asking this question.

AsABat