[pct-l] SoCal NF;s opening

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Wed Nov 7 17:46:33 CST 2007

On another forum I saw an email from the Angeles NF confirming that they
would open on Thursday along with Los Padres and San Berdoo, with
Cleveland following on Saturday. (None of their websites have this, and I
did not firm with the other forests.)

It also said the areas affected by the Buckweed and Ranch Fires would
remain closed. That would mean the PCT would be still closed from Mint
Canyon Road in Agua Dulce to south of Bouquet Canyon Road.

I have heard nothing about reopening the BLM section from Cuyamaca to
Barrel Spring.

AsABat