[pct-l] Intro

Art MacAilein artmacailein at insightbb.com
Sun Nov 4 18:42:45 CST 2007

Howdy!

I look forward to being part of this list. I'm planning a thru-hike of
the AT in 2010 and, if all goes well, I look forward to future long
distance hikes such as the PCT. I've never been out west, having grown
up in Georgia and now living in Kentucky, so a PCT hike seems like a
grand adventure indeed. Travel is expensive, however, and I'm not a
wealthy man. For now I'll live vicariously through you guys and dream of
those places I've only ever seen in photos.

--
Art MacAilein

Georgia to Maine in 2010!