[pct-l] campsite conversation

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 16:48:09 CST 2007

I guess it's very clear to you, but not to me or to
the people in Washington who change on a yearly basis
what is and is not considered wilderness.  The
wildneress.net link definition (rightfully) leaves a
LOT open to interpretation.  Could you tell me where
did you get the stat from?  If i'm going to debate it
at the next campsite (more likely i'll be in an
exhausted slumber), i need to have my sources!

http://www.wilderness.net/index.cfm?fuse=NWPS&sec=legisAct

HREF="http://www.wildebeat.net/">www.wildebeat.net</A>