[pct-l] Southern Terminus

Home jeffreyn at sonic.net
Sat Nov 3 17:47:45 CDT 2007

Grand idea, Tort.  I seem to remember there are other hexagonal
outcroppings about, even here in California (near Medicine Lake/Lava
Beds?), but am not sure about locale.  So I Googled it (of course), and
came up with this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57896849@N00/370579320/in/set-72157600048517791/
It appears some may be available to "harvest" from the Columbia drainage.

--
I went home with the waitress
The way I always do

I was gambling in Havana