[pct-l] Gossamer Squall Classic

Sevenon7th@yahoo.com sevenon7th at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 20:31:46 CDT 2007

    Hey Rizzo...

  I'm in Seattle too.... while I used the Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo on my thru-hike in '05, I do also own the Gossamer Gear Squall Classic.  The Gossamer Squall actually is just a tad lighter than the Lunar Solo, and a bit larger inside... although, I think it is more difficult to sit up in the Squall than the Lunar Solo.  I love both tents though, and have weathered severe rain and snow in both of them.  The Squall fabric did shrink up after getting wet, which required cutting down the hoop pole at the foot of the tent.  Great tent.... can't go wrong there.
  Splash '05

http://mail.yahoo.com From: rizzo rizzo <rizzo1riz at hotmail.com>