[pct-l] underwear

V Hurst vjl_47 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 18:54:46 CDT 2007

totally cool stuff!!! No issue with washing it either except I do hang it to dry...the superfine is my favorite...
  :) I think I have to go pull mine out its going to snow here in NE Ohio next week..think thats a good enough excuse! :)

  vera
"Donna \"L-Rod\" Saufley" <dsaufley at sprynet.com> wrote:
    body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}      I'm with you on the Icebreaker clothing.  We became zealous converts after "experiencing" some of their clothing in the hiker laundry.  It was so different from anything else I've seen (and I've seen  A LOT of clothing through the wash) I stopped in my tracks and ran to show it to Jeff.  We had to try it and we're sold.  It's all I ever want to wear these days.  It's soft, light, durable, and is extremely effective at insulation.  And, it doesn't stink or feel clammy like synthetics.

I have started to look at other brands, but haven't tried any yet.  The thing to look for is "ultrafine" merino wool.  There are different grades of wool fibers, and the ultrafine is the softest.  Absolutely no itchy-scratchy feeling.
  L-Rod