[pct-l] request for advice or help

Denis Stanton denisstanton at mac.com
Thu May 31 23:59:21 CDT 2007

Hi Donna

thank you for your encouragement and good wishes.  I have had glowing
reports of your hospitality and I think it says a lot that Craig
actually caught a ride *back* to your house a day after traveling 24
miles north.  I know how much thru hikers resent 'wasted' off-PCT
miles so I can hardly imagine the magnetic attractive force that
would induce him to incur negative PCL miles to rejoin your gathering.

I think I am going to trust to luck on the Horseshoe Meadows and
Kennedy Meadows roads.  I have managed to visit the Sierras a number
of times as a side diversion to business trips despite never being
resident in the USA for more than two weeks at a time and it has
always a great experience.

regards

Denis Stanton