[pct-l] stehekin "choice"

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue May 29 18:44:46 CDT 2007

The story was a bit biased and one-sided. Sounds like the usual rant
from those who are always complaining about the wilderness being
"locked-up" and only accessible to a few hardy souls. But these ranters
seldom talk about the reasons for the closure. And (seemingly) never
talk about the under-funding of our National Parks. And seldom do they
think that users should pay fees for their actual use.

My two-bits (25¢).

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>