[pct-l] In the Mountains, Not Over the Hill

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun May 27 08:29:09 CDT 2007

R_einholdmetzger at cox.net_ (mailto:Reinholdmetzger at cox.net)   writes: Say, how
much are the networks paying you and Ed for the broadcasting  rights?  There
should be big bucks in this and since you and Ed are getting  "OLD",  this
could be a nice retirement package.  And I know at your  age, old age security
weighs heavily on your mind.
Actually, the Mt. Humphrey expedition will be on  Pay-for-View.  We expect to
make big bucks off this adventure.  We  have a ER nurse going with us too.
She will make sure we are safe and will  have the appropriate gear to revive us
if necessary.  This will be  Can'tQuit out of Phoenix who is working on her
PhD.  We might make a good  field study for her dissertation and become famous
that way too.

MeadowsEd and I are not old.  We are mature  adventurers.  And there will be
an After Action Report of this death  defying feat on one of the great
mountains of the Western  Hemisphere.

Switchback the Mature