[pct-l] Trail report for Belden into Bucks Lake wilderness.

The Lumber Jack themtgoat at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 13:02:43 CDT 2007

Video: Belden to 3 Lakes junktion in Bucks Lake wilderness.
2 minutes and 11 seconds. 5/19/2007

Snow is mostly gone, but above 6,500' there is still some patchy snow.
Some overgrowth, but mostly good trail. I only ran into one large downed tree, which you can go over or around. I did not get to Mount Pleasant, but should be some fairly good patchy snow. Give it about a week, and your problems will melt away. -Lumberjack-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5499072910976559048&pr=goog-sl

       Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel