[pct-l] thinking about it for '08

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon May 21 22:05:14 CDT 2007

Welcome to the list!

I know SCA (Student Conservation Association) does a lot of
good work for nature, parks, trails, etc.
I had the pleasure of working with several SCA volunteers
last spring on a work day to remove invasive Scotch Broom
from a gravel bar - island in the Smith River in Jedediah
Smith Redwood State Park. For those out there who are
financially able, I encourage you to support SCA.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>

Using Mozilla Thunderbird