[pct-l] Grumpy Hiker

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Mon May 14 00:25:12 CDT 2007

I'm with Reinhold in this one.....I love reading the humor Switchback
injects into this list. During the summer especially, when the list
rather dies a bit with most of our folks out on the trail, he sure makes
the list stay alive.

Thanks Switchback and all others who add something to the otherwise dry
topics around here. I can wake up with a smile on my face and a song in
my heart, thanks to you guys.

To the ones who seem to think that the sun rises and sets on your
opinions of yourselves.....get over yourselves already! Sheesh!

Reinhold....I think someone pissed in his cheerios. ;-)

Peace
RJ