[pct-l] OT - How a Backpacker Thinks

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Sat May 12 16:02:26 CDT 2007

*quote*
"Makes you appreciate child predator laws."

***OUCH*** Was that really necessary? This nastiness is really getting
out of hand on this list.
It's really a sad day when  ADULTS can't find anything better to do than
to snipe at each other.
Sheesh!

**It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to
open it and remove all doubt**
RJ