[pct-l] Mt. Humphrey Expedtion

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed May 9 23:04:08 CDT 2007

Sorry,
Reinhold will not be available for rescue missions, he will be at Scott and
Michelle's Wedding.
You guys will be on your own.
 Besides, there is no need for a restaurant, Switchback & Meadows Ed have
enough spare calories between the two of them to make it down without any
problem.

JMT Reinhold
The malnourished one