[pct-l] section reading

David Hough on pct-l pcnst2001 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 8 17:33:41 CDT 2007

I hike the PCT in sections, out of order.

Sometimes I read PCT-L out of order too.    This can
be a blessing.     In particular, I was enjoying the
Yosemite Association Annual Meeting March 31 - April 1
and I had to defer all the PCT-L that had accumulated
and so I was able to attend ADZ blissfully unaware of
all the venom that was released earlier in the month.

Unfortunately I have been catching up since then and
have now caught up to April 2, reading backward.
My only comment is to repeat a quotation that somebody
else posted here some months ago:

  It's taken me my entire life to learn which notes
  not to play.
                                  - Dizzy Gillespie

and he didn't even have to deal with email.