[pct-l] Rt 2 - section D

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon May 7 11:47:22 CDT 2007

The rangers have actually told Todd (full-time CTUC volunteer at North Fork
ranger station) that they figured the hikers would be hiking the PCT through
the closure, and were surprised to hear the PCTer were following the
reroute.  They're less worried about what the hikers will do vs. mountain
bikers, motor cycles, etc.  Still, it's taking a chance to hike through.
And an even bigger chance that you would encounter a ranger through there.

L-Rod