[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows

kmurray at pol.net kmurray at pol.net
Thu May 3 00:29:12 CDT 2007

Indeed, there is trailhead parking directly across the campground road
from the trailhead, designed for exactly that purpose.  It's about halfway
around the campground loop road. no cost.

Safe?  I've not heard of any problems, but it's like most trailheads, I
suppose.

I'll be doing a short backpack north from there this weekend, and will
report on the water.
How's Your Trail?     A question to all.  Is there a place to park a car
at Kennedy Meadows camp ground for a week? Would it be safe? Would there
be a cost? Planning on parking a car there on July 17th then going to
Kelso Valley rd. and hiking up, any comments or concerns I should know
about? Thanks for any info   and Remember "Be Prepared"
 Ground Pounder Bill   "Semper Fi"