[pct-l] stoveless ideas?

Jim Keener jlkeener at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 20:02:27 CDT 2007

Hi Diana,

Thank you for asking this question. I want to do more
stoveless backpacking, too.

You have probably already thought of bagels, hard
cheeses, dried fruits, nuts. Black beans which can be
re-constituted with water and body heat. Breakfast
bars. Biscotti - they travel very well. Tortillas and
dried sausages. Foil-packed meats.

A few ideas I'm considering.

Best,
J J