[pct-l] Secret Code Words

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 15:29:47 CDT 2007

Don't forget to get into the Kickoff Pirate table area and past the Terminator Female Leadership types perimeter defenses, you must say the secret code words.

The words to say to the guards and guard dogs are "Jack Daniels".  This will allow you all rights and privileges of the Pirate table events and services.

Thank you for your attention.

Switchback the Gear Junk Dealer
PS. Remember your excess good stuff you bring to the Kickoff should be donated to the Kickoff Silent Auction.  That is what I am going to do with some things I do not want anymore.