[pct-l] How many pounds of food? one more thought...

The Mountain Goat themtgoat at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 23:43:47 CDT 2007

Bill;

I ate fairly healthy on the trail. When you eat healthy, you will need a little less food. Unfortuanly I ate fairly poorly in towns. But the Ice cream looked soooooo good.

If you eat really heathly, you can lower your need for food a little. I ate mostly dried fruit and nuts on the trail, although I did get tired of nutes, and I had to add more verity to my diet, it worked really well. Dinners were fairly simular to everyone else...

-Mountain Goat-